Thursday, September 22, 2011

Redesign

I have been busy this morning redesigning my blog look....again!
It has been interesting.  Sweetie Pie didn't like my banner, he said it was too big.  I hope this on looks more "professional"?!  I don't know if that's what I want.  Less clutter and neater than my house would be nice.

I want a button!

That's right.  I want a button for my blog, of my blog.  Does anyone know how you do that.  I have spent the morning looking at blogs I enjoy reading.  And I have button envy.  Can anyone help?

A Finish
I did finish little britches dress.  It had less pieces and looked easier than Daughter #1's dress.  She loves it.
Of course she won't be wearing it with her PJ's!  I have to find a long sleeve shirt.

Gotta Go, it's off to work I go

Caren

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

For some good instructions (ie, I followed them, and it worked!!)try going to
http://aheart4home.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-button-with-text-box-for-code.html