Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New site...

It's not like I have enough to do!  I started 2 new blogs.  One is cooking, the other is books.  I spend a lot of time doing both, if I'm not quilting!

As the Spine Breaks... is my book blog.  It is mainly a way for me to keep up with the books I read and favorite authors.  I tried keeping a notebook, but my children took it.  They have a strange love affair with notebooks.  Seriously.  My first book is by Clare O'Donohue.  She writes a cozy mystery series with quilt block names.  The books are really good.  If you haven't read one, check it out.

As the Fat Fries... is my cooking blog.  This was my Sweetie Pie's idea.  I think he figures if I am blogging I will be too busy to buy fabric!  Poor guy.  Don't you love the title.  I don't fry a lot, but I am Southern!  It's food related and fun.

I tried to keep my titles linked to my quilt blog ;)

Don't forget I have a giveaway coming in October!  It will be so much fun.  I hope to have another in November, I have to get Sweetie Pie's help on that one.

Happy Quilting
Caren

No comments: