Monday, October 11, 2010

It's Official

It's official Fall has arrived.  I made Sugar spice cookies today for tea.  I sprinkled crunchy sugar on top for sparkle.  They smell divine.  Cinnamon floated through my house as they cooked.  They go great with a cup of Irish Breakfast Tea.  Yes, I know it's not breakfast time, but it goes well with the sweet cookies.

I also finished my Memory Quilt for my dad.  I still need to clip threads, but it's finished.  Binding and all!!!

I also thought I would share a picture of my dog!  I'm not one of those people who treat their dog like a child.  It's just a dog.  His name is Cowboy.  He's always there when I hang my quilts outside to take a picture, so I thought I would take one of him.



Isn't he pretty.  Good thing, because he's not real bright!  He does make a great garbage disposal and early warning system though!  Gotta Go.

Happy Quilting
Caren

3 comments:

Sand and Sunshine said...

I like the quilting, it gives your quilt a real unity.

LOL, there's no such thing as just a dog. hehe. I have a cat that isn't the sharpest tack in the box. His name is Sunny and we call him Yunns (pronouncing it Enus) when he's being stupid.

Cheryll said...

My mouth is watering so I'm off to make a coffee!
Wish I had one of your bikkies!
:)

QuiltSue said...

ooohh, those biccies sound wonderful. They'd go great with the coffee that's next to me right now. Cowboy looks like he could be quite a character.