I am almost through with the Knight. I worked on him an hour last night. The deadline is Monday. I think I will get him finished. No pics until he's done!
I started a new "little" quilt Monday. I wondered how difficult it would be to draw a paper pieced birdhouse block. Turns out...not that difficult. I forgot to take a pic of the drawing.
I did have a slight mistake with the right side of the roof. The bottom slant is going in the wrong direction! OOPs. I'm thinking of adding a vine with 3D leaves and a flower. A black button will be the opening. I used red to keep in with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I know most of the quilt is green. I have had difficulty with using red this month! I don't know why, I love red.
This is another project that has been keeping me busy. We have started our Spring Garden. These are nice veggies. The tall ones are early peas. My girls like to pick them, before they are ripe, and eat them straight off the vine. The others are various tomatoes and carrots. The bell peppers have another week before they start coming up.
Gotta go the Quadratic Equation is calling!