Wednesday, February 16, 2011

YUK!!

I have had very little time to sew lately.  I have been studying for my test.  I have a monster math test in March.  Did I mention I hate math!  Hate is too strong of a word.  I have found a new appreciation for the logic in Algebra, now that I am older.  But I still HATE word problems.  I really don't care when, and at what speed 2 trains will meet.  Personally, that sounds like a terrible accident waiting to happen!

I do plan on trying to make more flower yo-yos.  I think I need stronger thread and a bigger knot!  If this fails, back to the drawing board!

It's Girl Scout Cookie Time!  I know I have a Brownie and a Daisy!  I have more cookies than I know what to do with!  Have you bought your cookies yet???

I hope you have gotten more sewing done than I have.  Math is calling, I must go.

Happy Quilting
Caren

No comments: