Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Scrap Happy update

I got quite a lot accomplished today.  For the rainbow scrap challenge, I cut up strips of pink fabric for more triangles. 
I sewed 6 triangles and had to stop.  I ran out of papers!
Then I made little britches her very own Quilt Guild name tag.  She was so excited when I showed her.  It is pink, too!  She's almost through with her quilt.  Hopefully by the end of the week it will be finished.  We only have 3 weeks, before quilts have to be turned in for the show.
The small yoyo heart in the top right hand corner was made with a heart shaped yoyo maker.  It took me forever to find it in my sewing room.  I bought it over a year ago and had not used it.  I think it is time to clean the dungeon.
I also started working on a new quilt for AAQI.  The quilt of the month club is making quilts with a space alien theme.  Check out the blog here.   I'm not in the club, but I could not resist this theme.  I'll have pictures of that later.

Happy Quilting
Caren

No comments: