I saw a similar post at That Girl That Quilt. It was fun to read, so I thought I would write a similar post. Just for fun. It took a while and some editing to come up with 10 Things you may not know about me.
1. I am a chocoholic. Seriously, it's a food group!
2. I love to read children's books. There is way too much sex and language in adult books! My favorite's are the Ramona series, the Eragon series, and of course the Lord of the Rings.
3. I love to bake. My girls are almost at the age where they will be wanting to order their birthday cakes. I dread that day!
4. My greatest fear is losing my children in a crowded place.
5. My secret wish is to be a mermaid. That way I could live at the beach and not pay high rent prices.
6. My socks haven't matched since grade school. Now, my tights don't. I decided since men get to wear wild ties, I get to wear wild tights. My favorite pair make my legs look like they are covered in tattoos! My motto, and #2 Daughters as well, is matching is for the creatively challenged! I am Vogue worst nightmare. I wear what I want, regardless of what is trendy.
7. I love British mysteries. Inspector Lynley, Midsomer Murder, Inspector Lewis and the handsome Hathaway, and of course the new Sherlock Holmes. I'm a sucker for an accent!
8. I'm a serious Trekkie. Every summer we watch an entire series of shows. This year it is DS9. It is not the best of Star Trek, but it is a lot of fun!
9. My favorite color is yelllow.
10. I taught 7th and 8th grade history for 6 years.