Thursday, November 18, 2010

"How Entertaining!" QA challenge, finalist

Earlier this year I entered Quilting Arts challenge called "How Entertaining".  My little quilt, " Games We Play", was chosen as a finalist.  It wasn't shown in the magazine, but it did go to some cool quilt shows.  My quilt returned home today.  I was so excited to see it.  This little cutie went to the International Quilt Festivals in Chicago and Long Beach.  WOW!  Sounds like so much fun to me.  I would have loved to have been there too.

The quilt features the games my family enjoys playing.  I'm sure some of your favorites are featured!  It was a lot of fun to make.  It has applique, free motion quilting, beads, thread painting, ribbon, and a piece from Monopoly!  I'm just so excited I wanted to share.

Happy Quilting
Caren

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

What a great quilt. Thanks for showing it to us. You must be so proud that it went travelling like that, even if you didn't go with it.