Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Quilt Along

Merry Christmas!!

I woke up this morning bright and early....Why? you may ask.  Well to decorate the tree of course!  And It's the Christmas Quilt Along.  Yippee, what fun.  This is what I have accomplished so far...
This is side one to a Christmas purse.  The handles are large beads in red and clear.  This is going to be so flashy by the time I am done!  The thread work and beads does not show up well in the photo. 

I finished the ornament for the Ho Ho Ho Swap...can't show you yet.  Now, lets see if the tree photo looks good.....
OOOPs...it looks like I took the picture in the dark.  I'll try again later.  I sure hope Santa gives me a camera for Christmas.
Time to go check out the progress of everyone else on the Quiltalong.

Happy Quilting,
Caren

3 comments:

QuiltSue said...

This going to be a seriously Christmassy looking bag. I love it, and hope you had fun at the Quiltalong Party yesterday?

Vic H. said...

A Christmas purse? What a genius idea!! I'm going to check through my stash and find something to make one for myself! ;-D Good job...

Pattilou said...

The Christmas purse is a great idea! Hope you have fun finishing it.