Friday, November 5, 2010

Announcements

The Christmas Quilt Along is November 13th.  I can't wait.  That is in 1 week.  Hopefully I can finish all of my Christmas sewing so I can deck the halls early.  I am so ready for Christmas.  It has been a rough year!

I received the other 2 fat quarters for the HoHoHo Swap.  Thank you Tisha and Jennifer.  They are lovely and I can't wait to chose one for an ornament.  I have found 2 designs I like.  I hate to make a decision....Tune in later to see what I make....Same bat time Same bat channel.  Sorry I was inspired by Upstatelisa's post on Mork and Mindy.

I am listening to my Christmas CD collection at the moment.  That adorable Josh Groban is singing Ava Maria, one of my favorite songs of all time.  I have 19 CDs...these are just Christmas.  I think I am missing a few.  They may still be in the car!  I'm going through them to see if their are any I don't like now...Yea right!  Of course I need a new CD.  I buy 1 new Christmas CD year (or 2 or 3...).  Last year I bought Moya Brennan's An Irish Christmas.  I don't remember much about it, except it is very different from traditional Christmas music.  I also bought Celtic Woman's A Celtic Family Christmas  with the High Kings.  I love this one, especially the songs by the High Kings.  You can probably tell I like Irish music!  There's actually not much music I don't like.

So....What is your favorite Christmas song and who sings it...?

I gotta go sew.  I bought new bobbin thread I can't wait to try it out.

Happy Quilting!
Caren

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

I think my favourite carol is Silent Night, and favourite song is Drummer Boy, or is it Mistletoe and Wine, or is it ... well, you get the picture. Like you anything Christmassy is good in my book.