Monday, May 14, 2012

Remember These....

I started making scrappy triangles last year for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I only got around to making 5 colors.  I started on the yellow, but never finished.

Anyway...I pulled them out of the UFO basket and started playing with the design.
Design idea 1- the white would be replaced with black.

Design idea 2- hmm.... The colors kind of get mixed up, but I like the scrap feeling it has.
Design idea 3- that's a lot of black triangles to make!
Design idea 4- these stars are a little different arrangement.
After playing with the pieces for days and input from my sweetie pie I decided to go in a totally different directions.  The stars were too big for a wall hanging!  This is the biggest quilt I've worked on in over a year!
Happy Quilting
Caren

No comments: