Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Took the Pledge

I have taken the pledge.   I have pledge to make enough AAQI quilts to raise $1000.



Read more: http://www.alzquilts.org/logolink.html#ixzz1Ggn4rgbf

I have my first quilt made. It is #6620 Flowers for Dora
And of course I have gotten my Guild into the act now!!! 
I've had a sick child at home all weekend.  Hopefully she will be well for school tomorrow.  This weekend I did get a little gardening done.  We planted green beans and purple hull peas.
This is a terrible picture.  But my early peas are looking very nice.
As are the tomatoes.  They are still small and they don't look like much on film! Ha ha ....Film!
Anyway, the pictures don't show the tomatoes well.

Daughter #2 has started quilting her first quilt.  We are using my machine and the walking foot.  Even with that I had difficulty explaining to a 7 year old how to hold and move the quilt!  This is going to take a while.

Happy Quilting
Caren

No comments: