I have another AAQI quilt ready to go, almost still need the binding.
This one came together quickly. I used two layers of organza (I think) and misty fuse to make the "bubble part". I looked online and couldn't find what it's called. The tentacles are made from leftover pieces of organza and a twisted fuzzy, blue yarn.
I used a metallic white/clear thread to quilt the jelly fish and a pale blue for the background.
I think it turned out pretty good. Better than I expected, I've tried to make jelly fish in the past and they didn't look this good!
Counting the small quilt I made last time, that was over an inch too big, I have 3 quilts almost ready to go.
- Happy Quilting