Saturday, August 27, 2011

New book

I just finished a new cozy, but I didn't care for it that much so I won't name it.

I went to the library for a refill on books and found this huge book.  It was sitting on a table with books about New York.  When I saw it I got so excited, my children looked at me like I was crazy!

New York, Edward Rutherford

This book is huge. 860 pages. I read Sarum when I was in 9th grade (about 15 years old) and loved it.  I have read several of his throughout the years and have enjoyed everyone of them.  The plan is to start reading the book, and if I like to buy it.  Unless it is awesome and I do nothing but read for  a week!
 
Anyway, I am really looking forward to reading this book.

Happy quilting
Caren

1 comment:

Sand and Sunshine said...

I just love finding a new book by a favorite author. I'm a re-reader too. My mother never understood it, but as an adult I can honestly say a book sitting on the shelf is an old friend waiting for you to return.