Thursday, April 28, 2011

Big Weekend Coming up!!

There are less than 12 hours to go......

No it's not the Royal wedding.  (But I will be up at 4:30 to start watching:)

Little Britches turns 7 tomorrow!  She's sooooo excited.  She loves watching the news now that they are kind enough to count down her birthday;)

So as I am watching Kate walk down the aisle I will be baking a monster bunny cake!  Big party planned for the weekend.

In other news.....
Quilt Sue had this humorous post earlier this month at Quilt Times on an early morning wake up call from birds.  I was some what envious of her birds......
Now I have my own.  A pair of Cardinals has moved into the shrubbery outside my living room window.  They make a wonderful racket at 5am.  Mama didn't pick the real estate very well.  It's only 4 feet away from my front door, and car.  Not to mention it's at the perfect level for Little Britches to pick up and hold!  YIKES!

Anyway, this morning I stood on my sofa to look into the nest and their was one small egg, I think it was blue.  Mama spent all morning in that nest.  2 hours later I looked in again and there were 2 little eggs in the nest.   Oh...I am so excited.

Now I just have to keep the little ones away from the bushes!

Happy Spring
Caren

1 comment:

Cheryll said...

Oh HaPPy BirtHdAy to your little one! Hope she has a great day! :)